This padded parka style jacket is comfortable, functional and glamourous. The colour blocking is designed to draw the eye and flatter. The colour palette has been carefully selected. The black and navy version is very versatile and answers that age-old issue of black or navy coat. It compliments both.
The windproof and water repellent fabric, inner knitted cuffs, substantial button close hood and padded inner lining are all designed to keep the elements out.
Ideal for pear or athletic shaped bodies.
Look amazing in the dreich weather of Edinburgh or in the drizzle of Milan.
- Manufactured in Italy
- Made from ‘waste’ fabric from the luxury fashion industry
- Highly weatherproof
- Fabric Outer: 100% Polyamide
- Insulated – 200gr of 100% polyester wadding and 40gr of wadding quilted with the lining both from “waste fabric”
- Knitted inner cuffs from waste knitted fabric!!
- Two carefully positioned zipped pockets
- Detachable insulated hood with concealed zipper and popper button closers all made from waste.
- Dry clean only.
- Available in limited editions: Tentsmuir Navy & Milano Black 10/10, Quiet Grey & Dunbay Grey 10/10, Grey 10/10, Grey 10/10, Grey 9/9, Burgundy 1/1.
- Our circular sourcing strategy provides 72.4% approx. reduction in the CO2 impact compared to traditional sourcing methods.
Traditional retail mark up price £590 our honest price £390 based on direct to customer pricing.
Below you can see the details of the difference between our pricing and CO2 impact from traditional retail methods.