Drida truly is the perfect raincoat. This classic cut doubled breasted trench as a storm flap back, tie-waist belt with metal trims, buttoned cuffs, side pockets and a detachable hood.
Cut from technical fabrics three layered fabric which is 100% waterproof. It has a hydrostatic head (or water column) rating of 10,000mm. This means is able to withstand the same level of pressure as if there was 10 meters of water in a column above your head all pushing down onto your waterproof jacket! The seams are also taped and sealed to keep the water out.
Beautiful, bonded AND very technical.
- Manufactured in Italy at the world renowned La Rocca
- Made from ‘waste’ fabric from the luxury fashion industry sourced from La Rocca's waste products
- Fabric Outer: 3L Rescue waterproof fabric 100% polyamide
- Two carefully positioned pockets
- Detachable Insulated hood with buttons
- 40 degree wash or hand handwash
- Available in limited editions: Mushroom 8/8 and Beige 6/6