This luxury wool jacket with strategically placed checks, and tailored waist balances the silhouette. The addition of a cosy quilted lining and inner knitted rib cuff to make it warm and practical whilst still exuding style. Thoughtfully designed, with the practical addition of a substantial detachable hood, to protect you (and your hair) from those blustery and rainy days.
Checking in to fabulousness.
- Manufactured in Italy
- Made from ‘waste’ fabric from the luxury fashion industry
- Fabric Outer – 100% wool sourced from waste fabric
- Insulated –100gr of 100% polyester wadding (60 on the external fabric and 40 quilted with the lining) all sourced from ‘waste fabric’.
- Two carefully positioned zipped pockets sourced from waste zippers.
- Detachable Insulated hood with concealed zipper and popper buttons to close all sourced from waste.
- Dry clean only
- Available in limited editions: Castle Grey with Yellow Check 8/8 and Crossbill Red with Red Check 13/13
- Our circular sourcing strategy provides 83.6% approx. reduction in the CO2 impact compared to traditional sourcing methods.
Traditional retail mark up price £660 our honest price £430 based on direct to customer pricing
Below you can see the details of the difference between our pricing and CO2 impact from traditional retail methods.