The Grace Coat is simple luxury. Its minimal quilting and tailored waist delivers a strong flattering silhouette. With its carefully considered details such as a detachable hood, knitted inner cuffs and, fitted waist, Grace is the embodiment of the perfect balance of form and function. Accentuated curves and an hourglass figure.
It perfectly transcends work and play whilst protecting you from the elements with its ‘rainproof’ fabrics and warm quilted lining.
Simple and luxurious.
- Manufactured in Italy
- Made from ‘waste’ fabric from the luxury fashion industry
- Highly weatherproof
- Insulated – 60g controlled wading (100% polyester)
- Knitted inner cuffs
- Two carefully positioned zipped pockets
- Detachable Insulated hood with concealed zipper
- Dry clean only
- Available in Harlaw Black 10/10 and Hawthorn Red 4/4
- Our circular sourcing strategy provides 71.8% approx. reduction in the CO2 impact compared to traditional sourcing methods.
Traditional retail mark up price £655 our honest price £330 based on direct to customer pricing.
Below you can see the details of the difference between our pricing strategy and CO2 impact from traditional retail methods.