We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team in our Edinburgh Head Office
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Assistant Role
- Our business is extrinsically linked to our physical and online stores, and its success and growth relies on management of the sales and growth, activity and user engagement of the website.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the management of our physical store, assist with the online channel, pop ups stores and events.
- Physical stores – you will be involved in daily operations, sales, logistics, stock management, and customer service.
- Online Store – assisting managing the shopify store and online sales.
- Sales – You will be responsible for helping BEIRA meet the sales targets. Providing exceptional customer care is key for the growth of the business. You will help shape and deliver this. The aim is to always provide honest luxury experience.
- Representing Beira – You will be responsible for representing Beira at events, press, media etc. You may be asked to attend or organise events in the UK or abroad as part of your role.
- BEIRA is growing, we have exciting opportunities ahead and it is likely we will be moving at a fast pace to capitalise on these opportunities. Your role will be varied, no two days will be the same, you will be taken all over Edinburgh and beyond! This role is one to make your own, one you can put your stamp on, one that can make a difference.
- Employment Location – Head office and Store in Stockbridge
- Hours: 32 hours a week (with a 3 month probation period and 6 month review)
- Date of appointment: Estimated start time October 2023
- Hours of Work – Four days a week 9-5pm (Sundays the working day is currently 11am-4pm). The role involves working one weekend out of three. 32 hours a week. Rotas are set at least a month in advance.
- Pay - £18,400 more than a living wage of £11.06 per hour.
Please get intouch if interested with CV. Email: email@example.com Subject: Sales and Marketing Assistanr