Giorgia truly is the perfect raincoat. This beautiful A-line trench with feature back pleat, metal trims, buttoned cuffs, side pockets and that all important detachable hood.
Cut from technical fabrics three layered fabric which is 100% waterproof. It has a hydrostatic head (or water column) rating of 5000mm. This means is able to withstand the same level of pressure as if there was 5 meters of water in a column above your head all pushing down onto your waterproof jacket! The seams are also taped and sealed to keep the water out.
Beautiful, bonded AND very technical.
- Ethically manufactured in Italy at the world renowned La Rocca
- Sustainably sourced from ‘discarded’ fabric from the luxury fashion industry
- Fabric Outer: 2L Rescue waterproof fabric 100% polyamide
- Two carefully positioned pockets
- Detachable Insulated hood with buttons
- 30 degree wash or handwash
- Available in limited editions: Red 12/12, Taupe 11/11 and Forest Green 6/6
Shipment or collection at 51 George Street, Edinburgh available from 26th April.